A spectacularly beautiful care home with immaculate surrounding grounds, your new employer has created an atmosphere akin to a getaway and not a Nursing Home. It provides its staff with a safe and comfortable working environment where they can concentrate on what matters, the quality of their care and the progression of their careers.
I highly recommend giving me a call to get the details about this role. I can help you get an interview so you can go see if this quality facility is the right place for you. My number is 02890994111, I will look forward to speaking with you.
About the role:
- Permanent (Days/Nights)
- £17.76 per hour – £34k – £35k pa
- Nursing / Dementia / Mental Disorder
- Work closely with your multidisciplinary team to maintain a high level of efficiency and communication with your colleagues and managers in order to promote patient care.
- Work closely with a diverse resident group, including those with Learning Disability Mental Health and Physical Disabilities.
- Create, evaluate, and adhere to all nursing care plans in cooperation with the resident, resident’s family, and your superiors.
- Lend a friendly hand and assist in the induction and teaching of new members of staff including supervision, preceptorship training, and general questions.
- Assess and provide medication to everyone, based on their specific care plan, at the appropriate times.
- Represent and meet your employer’s commitment to providing the highest standard of care possible, ensuring that each action abides by the guidelines set out by the home and all governing bodies; do so in a respectful manner.
- Free parking
- Supportive and positive environment and team culture
- Opportunities to develop your nursing career
- Excellent professional development and training including Tracheostomy and eternal feeding
- Management of actual and potential aggression and brain injury management
- PERKS Discount Card
- Flexible working arrangements
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a healthcare organisation who takes care of the needs of their employees and offers you the ability to learn and progress your career.
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Click APPLY : I will receive your application and be in touch shortly after
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111