Registered General Nurse
Owned by a prominent organisation in the healthcare sector, this facility is currently being renovated in order to further improve the living and working environment for all residents and staff involved. Enjoying a great deal of success recently, a rare vacancy for a Staff Nurse is available for the bespoke Nursing unit. Situated near the market-town of Ballyclare and surrounded by beautiful gardens, you will find this both a safe and comfortable place to develop and progress your career.
About the role:
- Permanent (Nights)
- £16.83 per hour – £32k per annum
- Nursing / Frail / Physical Disability
- Small Facility
- Work closely with your multidisciplinary team to maintain a high level of efficiency and communication with your colleagues and managers in order to promote patient care.
- Work closely with a diverse resident group, including those with Learning Disability Mental Health and Physical Disabilities.
- Create, evaluate, and adhere to all nursing care plans in cooperation with the resident, resident’s family, and your superiors.
- Lend a friendly hand and assist in the induction and teaching of new members of staff including supervision, preceptorship training, and general questions.
- Assess and provide medication to everyone, based on their specific care plan, at the appropriate times.
- Represent and meet your employer’s commitment to providing the highest standard of care possible, ensuring that each action abides by the guidelines set out by the home and all governing bodies; do so in a respectful manner.
- Free parking
- Substantial holiday allowance : 5.6 weeks
- Specialist training and development careers for career progression
- Pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a healthcare organisation who takes care of the needs of their employees and offers you the ability to learn and progress your career.
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Click APPLY : I will receive your application and be in touch shortly after
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111