County Derry / Londonderry
Recruitment Coordinator : Engineering Services
£23,000 – £25,000 + benefits
Our client is a specialist M&E Contractor offering solutions across the UK, Ireland & in Europe and due to continued contract wins, are now seeking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator to ensure staffing levels are attained for projects.
- Managing recruitment activities for M&E related staff
- Liaising with sites to ascertain needs
- Developing and controlling about pools
- Manage database
- Interviewing and meeting potential candidates.
- Ensure that all quality policies and procedure are being adhered to and observed.
- Create budgets for pricing purpose and maintaining records of costs on jobs to provide real-time budget analysis
- Ensure all health and safety policies are being observed and ensuring the good welfare of workforce
Keen to speak with an experienced Recruitment professional who will ideally have gained technical / engineering / construction sector experience, additionally you will have;
- Strong communication skills
- Strong planning skills
- Microsoft office skills essential.
- Good business acumen and an understanding of the key performance indicators
In return you can expect a generous package and progression opportunities. Get in touch with an updated CV on 02890994111 if this is of interest.