Quality Systems Co-ordinator (Retail)
Black Fox Solutions are seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Systems Co-ordinator (Retail) on behalf of a market-leading food company. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for technology to join an award-winning company and ensure their systems are maintained.
- The Quality Systems Co-ordinator will have responsibility of the daily management of label designs on Delford system and dissemination of label designs to relevant production lines.
- The QSS Co-Ordinator will maintain PLU files on MDS and Emydex shop floor systems.
- Updating of retail pricing information on Delford system and uploading prices to relevant production lines.
- Updating of batch traceability tables on Delford System
- Maintain and update relevant retail price lists & communicate such to the business
- Review final draft of header label artwork in advance of design approval to ensure that labels designs are complete, accurate, legal, meeting customer, technical and operational requirements, thereafter counter signing and approving the new designs with the Technical Account Manager;
- Checking and sign off for new retail and OCM labels with relevant TAM and QA supervisor prior to new product launches
- Utilisation and control of data on relevant customer information management systems with the Technical Department, will include but not limited to shelf-life, raw material specs, relevant risk assessments and other due diligence information
- Excellent communication skills together with a can do attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills as the role will involve interfacing with key business stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines is essential.
- Able to work shifts
- Full clean driving licence
- Good Computer literacy skills, previous experience with use of IT shop floor systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of the red meat supply chain / quality assurance and UK retailer industry essential with preference given to candidates with previous experience in dealing with major UK multiples.
- A thorough understanding of food legislation and legal requirements
- Previous experience working in the food industry, ideally in a quality role
- A demonstrable understanding of food labelling legislation and food labelling
What’s in it for you?
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Accelerated career training/development
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW