Our client, a leading manufacturer are seeking to recruit a Quality Engineer to join them at their impressive facility in Lisburn. Reporting to the Quality Manager you will play an important role in the maintenance and improvement of the groups Quality Management Systems.
Duties will include;
- Ensuring that all Customer quality requirements are complied with during manufacture
- Dimensional Inspection of products to ensure compliance with agreed CAD & Drawing data
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints, ensuring timely & effective corrective actions are agreed, implemented and monitored
- Conduct internal and external quality audits to continually identify areas for improvement within the business and suppliers
- Creation of process flow diagrams / quality plans for new products, including developing programs for new product, patrol, in-process and final release inspection routines
- Managing all quality aspects of NPI’s and to be an active member of NPI Team
- Monitoring and measuring all quality KPI’s
We are seeking a candidate who possess;
- A degree level education in an engineering or technical discipline
- At least 2 years previous experience gained in a quality capacity within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in completing process audits
- Knowledge / experience of 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP etc
- Experience gained within an automotive environment including exposure to 16949 etc is highly desirable
In return you can expect a generous salary, enhanced benefits plan plus longer term career and professional development opportunities.