Our client is a specialist manufacturer who due to continued growth and expansion are actively seeking to recruit a Quality Engineer.
Reporting into and supporting management your duties will include;
- Management of QMS requirements
- Maintenance of quality controls
- Co-coordinating activities required to meet world-class quality standards and targets
- Ensure that the products are built to meet both external and internal requirements
- Monitor and advise on quality performance
- Support / manage audits
- First Article Inspection of parts received and assemblies.
Seeking an experienced Quality professional who has gained exposure to the aerospace / aviation sector, additionally you will be able to demonstrate;
- Inspection experience applying GD&T Principles and Practices
- Extensive knowledge of common inspection measuring equipment
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & AS9100 Quality management systems
- Strong IT skills
In return you can expect an excellent package and genuine career and professional development opportunities within an exciting local employer.