Quality and Manufacturing Engineer
Our long-standing client, based in Lisburn, are on the lookout for a Quality and Manufacturing Engineer to come on board and join their Quality Team.
As the successful Quality and Manufacturing Engineer you will be working as part of the dedicated Quality Team and you’ll be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the Company’s Quality Management Systems (IATF 16949).
What We Require:
- Successfully completed degree in a technical subject
- Several years’ experience in Automotive Quality Engineering
- Process auditing experience
- Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP
- Knowledge of TS / IATF 16949 and the associated core tools
- Beneficial to have previous experience with CMM although not essential
Full Job Spec available upon application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions).
Senior Engineering Consultant