Black Fox has been selected to identify and secure the new QA Engineer to enhance a team of dedicated IT professionals.
New | QA Engineer (manual) – Full-time & Permanent
Location – Belfast (BT1) – Very close to Europa Bus / Train Station
Proposed Salary | £25,000 – £30,000 annually available – Experience is key.
Located in the bustling ‘Gasworks’ Tech Hub, This is a new opening within an employer that enjoys a huge share in their constantly evolving market, leading the way through innovation. Based on that success, they have a new opening for a QA Engineer with manual testing experience.
To give you an idea of scale, this employers product is used by over 2,000 users daily and growing.
I am happy to disclose the full detail of this position, product and employer – apply below or call Black Fox whenever convenient.
+ The successful person
- Can offer 1-2 years QA/Testing experience in a similar, development focused environment.
- Will have a clear understanding of the QA processes and the SDLC
- Has excellent analytical skills and a fondness for breaking things.
+ In return
- Colombian supremo blend, full robust body coffee on continuous supply 🙂
- 20 days paid leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Employee assistance programme for work-life balance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
The role is currently available to start immediately, and interviews are available this week.This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company, with opportunities to work on a number of challenging projects using the latest technologies.
Johnathan Potts | IT Recruitment Consultant
Black Fox IT
Eligibility | QA Engineer | QA Tester | Testing | Software Testing | Tester | SDLC