Co. Down – Killinchy
Salary – Open to Discussion
I am working with a leading FMCG company who are seeking for a Purchasing Manager to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
- + 3 years experience in a buying role
- Degree or relevant qualification
- Manage all price negotiations
- Carry out day to day ordering in a just-in-time modified to suit the industry.
- Manage cost effective and efficient purchasing, stock control of all goods and services the factory requires.
- Procurement, delivery and receipt of all packaging and consumables
- Monitor and control stock levels to ensure that there aren’t any shortages/overages of packaging and consumables
- Maintain database of all items, suppliers, terms.
- Management and control of stock levels of goods with respect to minimum write downs, targets and wastage.
- Liaise with stakeholders on a daily basis, identifying and preventing supply problems.
- Manage sourcing, informal and formal tendering processes
- Assist with internal teams with regards to arrival of goods on site and to ensure appropriate quality checks/stock rotation is satisfactory.
- Negotiate all contracts, agreements, supply arrangements, discount, LTA’s, Fines, volume discounts proactively ensure effective supplier management.
- Review Contract and payment terms across all suppliers
- Ensure purchase orders are raised and the appropriate traceability labels are provided
- Source any new packaging/consumables as required by product Development, Production, Quality
- Other Adhoc duties
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion