Belfast or Co.Tyrone
Salary – Open to Discussion
We are working with a long-standing supplier of products, consumables and components into the manufacturing, engineering and industrial sectors across the island of Ireland to recruit their new Purchasing Manager.
Reporting into Senior Management you will assume responsibility for the day to day running of purchasing and logistics activities within the wider business, this will include;
- Management of purchasing and sourcing activities to ensure customer needs are meet and quality not compromised
- Supervision of team of 2
- Availability of stock and adherence to supply schedules agreed with customers
- Proactive cost reductions of purchase products
- Calculation and adherence to optimum stock levels
- Supplier performance monitoring
- Schedule setting and adherence in conjunction with sales, warehousing functions and customers
- Experienced within a similar role within a multi-product / multiple supplier environment
- International purchasing experience
- Confident communication and leadership skills
- Strong IT skills across MS Office suite
In return you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities.