Salary – Open to discussion
I am delighted to be working with a leading employer who are seeking for a Purchasing Lead to join their expanding and successful team on a permanent full-time basis.
- + 3 years’ experience in a purchasing role
- Experience of working using ERP/MRP system
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Ensure all Purchase Orders required for internal teams are available when required and are delivered to the correct locations.
- Co-ordinate weekly scheduling team reviews and reports
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage scheduling team personnel
- Work with the internal teams and supply base to reach delivery performance with Key Suppliers consistently
- Support and implement Category and Commodity strategy
- Work closely with internal team ensure no blocks in closure of 3-way matched invoices
- Apply the minimum quality and environmental standards required under ISO 9001 and 14001
- Continually challenge and improve upon current practices and procedures.
- Investigate and initiate corrective actions for reported issues
- Prioritise scheduling team workload
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion