Purchasing Co-Ordinator (Electrical)
Our client, a leading supplier in County Tyrone, is on the lookout for a Purchasing Co-Ordinator with Electrical/Engineering experience to join their team! If the role is of interest to you, or you want to learn more about the role, click apply now and I’ll give you a call about the role!
Your day to day:
- Ensuring the purchase and delivery of materials is carried out in a timely manner
- Ensuring the delivery of materials to customer sites is carried out on a timely manner
- Ensuring spares are available by maintaining stock supplies organised
- Receiving of goods inwards.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 2 years’ experience in a purchasing role
- IT proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- A pro-active approach to work
- Excellent time management skills