Purchase Ledger Officer
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Officer/Clerk to join our County Down based client, a leading NI manufacturing firm.
Duties for this role include;
- Dealing with large amount of purchase invoices.
- Organising VAT payments
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
To be considered for this position you must have;
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to work individually and part of a team
- Effective communication skills with strong organisational skills
For more information, please do get in touch and ask for Michael Irwin. The number to call is 02890994111. Speak soon.