Due to company growth Black Fox Solutions are on the lookout for a Project Engineer to join our leading global client who provide solutions for the railway industry.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Project management – planning, designing and coordination of global rail installations
- Using AutoCAD to prepare engineering drawings
- Capturing and understanding customer requirements including but not limited to attending site surveys, taking measurements of railway infrastructure, preparing draft reports outlining suitability of rail products
- Attending customer design and programme meetings and presenting rail products requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external design teams, including contractors and design consultancies, to ensure product and project requirements are met.
- The role is likely to require travel within Europe and potentially globally to meet customers and carry out site visits.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management in engineering-based environment
- Qualified engineering qualification to HND/Degree level
- Proven Engineering problem solving
- Experience reporting and liaising to senior management
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading employer who will provide you with a great benefits package, competitive salary plus long term development opportunities.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, apply now by sending a copy of your CV or call the office number for more information.
Black Fox Solutions