Production Manager – Shift
Our client is a leading manufacturer based in Lisburn and are actively seeking to appoint an experienced Production Manager to run a unit within their impressive facility.
This is a shift role. Hours of work will be 16:00 – 02:00 (4 Days a week)
Reporting into Business Unit Manager you will;
- Leading, motivating and developing teams
- Ensuring quality standards and processes are attained
- Ensuring health & safety is adhered to across business area
- Liaising with maintenance teams to ensure machinery downtime is at minimum
- Driving efficiencies and improvements
You will have gained at least 3 years’ experience at supervisory / management level within a manufacturing or production environment, additionally you will possess;
- Strong leadership skills
- Confident communication skills
- Sound level of IT literacy
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone (02890 994111) and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp
Senior Engineering Consultant