Black Fox Solutions are recruiting for a Production Engineer for a long established, highly successful local business who are the largest Feed Mill in Europe.
You will be reporting to the Software manager and will be responsible for optimizing the process control of a high-volume animal feed mill so all targets are met. You will work in a team to identify opportunities to reduce waste, maximise process efficiency and minimise lost time. You will utilize lean techniques, experience and knowledge to enhance manufacturing process by improving the cycle time and productivity.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related Engineering discipline, HNC in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics, or a time served Maintenance Electrician with suitable experience in a production environment
- At least five years proven experience
- Experience of PLCs, variable speed drives and fault-finding
- Previous experience implementing process improvement techniques.
- Experience of SCADA control systems, pneumatics and supervisory experience
The successful candidate will receive a salary based on experience and this is a permanent role based in Belfast. Closing date for applications is Monday 20th February 2018. To apply please hit the apply now button below, send us an email or call the office on 02890994111.