Procurement Program Manager
We are working with a leading global manufacturer who have invested heavily in their local footprint in NI. They are seeking to appoint a Procurement Programme Manager to play a key role providing leadership and drive for business excellence within their teams.
Reporting into senior management you will;
- Ensuring performance delivery against key targets/metrics
- Providing leadership and direction to the team to ensure the needs of the business unit are met
- Effective ownership of program resources delivery against program deliverables
- Relentlessly striving to exceed the business commercial expectations on all programs
- Timely preparation and delivery of management reports to highlight key areas of performance issues within the unit
- Ensuring supplier performance monitoring and appropriate corrective actions, escalating as necessary
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety standards and requirements are met and a safe working environment promoted within the area
- Providing leadership and management to the team in an environment where personal development is encouraged and policies and procedures are adhered to
- Have gained at least 3 years’ experience gained in a similar role which should include people / team leader role
- Projects experience to include risk management, problem solving and critical milestone planning
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- A degree education / Project Management qualification or professional qualification (CIPS or similar) is desirable
In return you can expect an excellent salary, package and progression opportunities within a global employer.