Salary – Open to discussion
My client is a leading manufacturer who are seeking for a Procurement Officer to join their successful team on a permanent basis in Dungannon.
- Previous experience within procurement
- Experience of using Excel and other Microsoft Office packages
- Work closely with the Head of Procurement to support key tasks and projects.
- Determine stock requirements
- Negotiating with suppliers to agree prices, quantities, delivery schedules and commercial terms.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage inwards logistics and coordinating deliveries.
- Liaise with suppliers, identify any problems that are current or impending
- Build strong relationships with international supplier base.
- Prioritise workload
- Other ad hoc duties
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion