Day Duty Nurse
Boasting strong RQIA reports and a manager who has been successfully running the home for decades, you will be joining a team that will help to strengthen your career skills. Your new role will be located in a desirable area of South Belfast, within close commute to the city centre and providing you with a safe and comfortable place to continue your career. Earn a leading hourly rate with paid breaks while working for a private organisation.
About the role:
- Permanent / Full-Time (Days)
- £18.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
- General Nursing
- South Belfast, Co. Antrim
- Small Facility
- Work closely with and lead your multidisciplinary team to maintain a high level of efficiency and communication with your colleagues and managers in order to promote patient care.
- Create, evaluate, and adhere to all nursing care plans in cooperation with the resident, resident’s family, and your superiors.
- Lend a friendly hand and assist in the induction and teaching of new members of staff including supervision, preceptorship training, and general questions.
- Assess and provide medication to each individual, based on their specific care plan, at the appropriate times.
- Represent and meet your employer’s commitment to providing the highest standard of care possible, ensuring that each action abides by the guidelines set out by the home and all governing bodies; do so in a respectful manner.
- Free parking
- Paid Breaks
- Substantial holiday allowance
- Specialist training and development careers for career progression
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Pension scheme & Discount vouchers
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a healthcare organisation who takes care of the needs of their employees and offers you the ability to learn and progress your career.
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Contact me/Message me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/blake.davis.5492216
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111