PQ/Newly qualified Accountant vacancy now available with leading practice in Greater Belfast.
£28,000 + doe
My client, a progressive forward-thinking accountancy practice are currently looking for a part-qualified or newly qualified Accountant with 2-3 year’s practice experience. Due to their expansion, my client is providing the successful applicant with management responsibilities and genuine career growth.
- Accounts production for Limited Companies and Sole traders, reviewing and submission.
- VAT Returns, reviewing and submission.
- Corporation and Individual Tax Returns, reviewing and submission.
- Providing reports to department Directors.
- Issuing invoices.
- Resolving technical and other queries both internally and externally.
- Assist in the training of junior staff on various technical and professional areas.
- 2-3 years Practice experience is essential
- SAGE 50 / IRIS experience is desirable
- Team management skills are advantageous
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
To be considered for this position, PLEASE apply with an updated CV. Contact: Michael Irwin.