Black Fox has been selected to identify and recruit a new Peripatetic Manager in Belfast for a leading private provider of quality care in Northern Ireland.
+ Introducing the Position
Peripatetic Manager – Full-time & Permanent
Location : Greater Belfast Area | Co.Antrim
Proposed Salary | Neg. : 37.5 hours week
Primarily purpose of this position is to take overall responsibility for site leadership where a service is currently without permanent management. Required to manage people and resources to ensure high-quality standards of care and service are delivered to regulatory, contractual and company standards.
+ Introducing the Employer
UK’s leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. By joining, you’ll be part of something special : an innovative and rapidly growing organisation that is helping to redefine the health, education and social care landscape across the UK.
+ The Rewards & Benefits
- Support from a long-standing and highly experienced operations and Positive Behaviour Support team
- The chance to develop your career with a market-leading national provider
- Training and development opportunities
- 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- A company pension
- Childcare vouchers and company car (through salary sacrifice schemes)
- Access to exclusive discounts from High Street brands.
With Black Fox the best positions go quickly – Register your interest now.
1| Begin by following the link or by calling Sean McCullough to 02890 994111 (9am – 5:30pm)
2| TEXT ‘NURSE 1 + YOUR NAME’ to 07594519441 we will arrange a convenient time to talk.
For more information about this and other nurse vacancies, apply or pick up the phone and talk with us.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Healthcare Consultant
Eligibility: Learning Disability Nurse | Mental Health Nurse | Adult Nurse