Operations Supervisor (Evenings & No Weekends)
£24,000 – £28,750
Operations Supervisor is required to join a evening shift role within a hugely successful employer based in Lisburn. Working hours are : Mon : Friday (3pm : 11pm) : you will need at least 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role to be considered for this position.
FAO : Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Production Manager, Production Supervisor, General Manager, Quality Assurance Manager
A recognisable brand; established and now in their 4th decade of business, has consistently grown with the industry in Northern Ireland, supplying a diverse product portfolio to clients across the UK and Ireland. Placing great importance on the training, professional acknowledgement and development of their staff, this is a great company to work for, with several accreditations for their Investment in People.
The Big Question : SALARY :
An excellent salary of £24,000 – £28,750 per year (£2,000 – £2,395.83 per month) for an evening shift position with no weekends!
Benefits to you :
- You will be working for a company who place paramount important on the progression of the skill level of their staff, through methods of NVQ programmes and management up skilling programmes; you will be given the opportunity to progress your career.
- You will work with a team of skilled managers and professionals, who will be able to lend their expertise and experience in running an award winning operation
- You will have easy access to your facility, close to the motorway and main roads, minimising travel time for surrounding areas
We’re looking for candidates who have achieved Grade C in both English and Maths with 3 years recent supervisory experience. This should be enough to demonstrate a skilled approach to managing teams within quality standards. You will be extremely attractive to our client if you can demonstrate;
- Qualification in supervisory management AND/OR production & manufacturing
- Forklift licence
- Experience in quality systems (ISO 9001 2008 would be perfect)
- Business improvement techniques (Kaizen ideal)
To be considered for this position, we require a copy of your updated CV : APPLY NOW
We genuinely would love to hear from you if you think you would be suitable for this role, our client are open minded and would consider candidates from a range of industries who can cast a fresh eye on their operation.
Give us a call : 028 9099 4111 : ask for Paddy and I will do my best to give you as much time as you require to be comfortable making an application : ALL CONFIDENTIAL OF COURSE.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Engineering Consultant