Black Fox Solutions are delighted to be assisting one of the largest private cleaning commercial services in Northern Ireland on their recruitment for an Operations Co-ordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company which delivers key support services for a range of sectors throughout Northern Ireland.
- To be first point of contact for incoming customer calls, liaise with managers and resolve complaints
- To be first point of contact for employees for absence reporting and requesting
- Production of timely and accurate reports
- Maintain scheduling of all employees and portfolios to ensure 100% delivery of contractual and temporary hours
- Keep database up to date including all joiners, leavers, absence etc.
- Display a positive and professional image at all times
- Resolving unplanned absences at short notice
- To develop and build credible customer relationships, ensuring professional management and delivery of services to our clients.
- Plan in holiday cover for all pre-booked absences within allowances
- Issue all mobile operatives with work planned tasks 1 week in advance
- Analyse absence trends and prompt managers
- IT literate – excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a high degree of flexibility and willing to work occasional unsociable hours in line with site/business needs
- Initiative at work and the ability to problem solve
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to meet all deadlines
- Experience of working to strict operational regulations.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable Criteria:
- Experience working across multi-sites/ with multiple clients
- Previous experience of working in the services industry
What’s in it for you?
- Professional development
- Free Parking
- Private health care
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW