Office Administrator needed for expanding business in County Tyrone offering a salary of £18,000 – £22,000.
£18,000 – £22,000
I am on the search for an experienced Office Administrator to join an expanding company with a global presence who are going from strength to strength. This is a demanding but exciting role which requires full commitment and flexibility regarding travel.
Duties will include;
- Overseeing contracts administration
- Credit Control
- Ensure that relevant stock/products are received in timely manner
- Perform customer service duties to global customer base
- Occasional travel in line with business demands
- General office administration
You will have;
- 2-3 years’ experience in fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills is essential
- Flexibility regarding UK/European travel
- Strong customer service skills
- IT proficient, in particular MS Office and Excel
Fore a confidential discussion on this vacancy, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV. Please ask for Michael Irwin.