Nursing Unit/Deputy Manager (Day Duty)
Our client is a leading health care group, who employ hundreds of health care professionals in the UK that offer services that include mental health, dementia, general, addiction and residential care. The employer’s purpose is to make a lasting difference for everyone they support and are actively looking for a unit manager who has the same principles to join their nursing team in Banbridge.
About the role:
- Permanent : Full Time position : Day Duty
- £17-17.50 per hour
- 14 bedded unit : (Dementia)
- Banbridge Co. Down
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Induction training and personal development programme
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Continuous support from senior management
- Internal promotion opportunities
Day to day requirements:
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- Take a leadership role for your team : ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Ensure management are informed about any questions or concerns expressed by internal and external bodies, using or visiting the home.
- Ensure all residents needs are met that include, personal care and daily activities.
- Continue to support the manager with supervision of staff members ensuring care provided is at the standard expected.
- Ensure you and staff members complete all mandatory training programmes that are required, keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- Ensure knowledge of policies, standards and regulations is up to date when changed.
- Training is important : be a leader in the development of yourself and your staff to ensure success within a progressing business. Keep your team on top of their profession by educating them and updating their skills.
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a large health care group, experiencing a leadership role giving you the ability to learn and develop. The employer offers bespoke training and development programmes that will help you progress your nursing career, while offering a competitive hourly rate.
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC167’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.