Mon – Fri | 9-5
Black Fox solutions are pleased to bring a new nurse manager role to the market. This Nurse Manager role is available in a fantastic and very settled Learning Disability home in the Armagh area.
- To take overall responsibility for the successful running of the service, in line with the requirements of our regulatory bodies and company policies and procedures.
- To promote and ensure high standards of care and support for people who use our services.
- Managing the service as a financially profitable and viable business that has a future for the people who use our services.
What we’re looking for;
- Ideally 1-3 Years Managerial experience
- You must be degree educated in Learning Disability Nursing, General Nursing or Mental Health Nursing
- You must have a fully valid NMC registration
- You must have a Valid UK driving license
What’s in it for you;
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.
1 | Apply below with a CV
2 | Don’t have a CV? – Use our new Quick Apply Tool – https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
3 | Call Blackfox solutions and ask for Nathaniel
Senior Recruitment Consultant