Nurse Manager : East Antrim
I am working on behalf of an esteemed client, who is looking for a Nurse Manager to take over a medium sized facility in East Antrim. A family-owned and run business, you will be supported by a strong regional team with the feel of a small-business.
About the role:
- Permanent : Mon-Fri : Full-Time
- Up to £42,000 pa DOE
- 41 beds : Nursing
- East Antrim
- Performance related bonus
- Induction training and personal development programme
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Continuous support from directors and regional management
Day to day requirements:
- First and foremost, you must adhere to all NMC professional codes of conduct. While doing this, create a safe atmosphere for all residents, who are being treated with the highest standard of care possible.
- Maintain a skilled and tentative Nursing and Care Staff by supervising all professional work and training for staff.
- Take on a quality assurance attitude and ensure that each resident is being treated according to their individual care plan.
- Help to recruit, select, and supervise induction of all staff coming into the facility. Take control of the day-to-day shift cover and ensure that duty rotas adhere to budget guidelines.
- Create a profitable atmosphere where the home can excel and continue to stay at maximum capacity.
- Ensure knowledge of policies, standards and regulations is up to date when changed.
- Training is important : be a leader in the development of yourself and your staff to ensure success within a progressing business. Keep your team on top of their profession by educating them and updating their skills.
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a family run health care group, experiencing a leadership role giving you the ability to learn and develop. The employer offers bespoke training and development programmes that will help you progress your nursing career, while offering a competitive salary.
Apply Now or Contact Blake Davis via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Send an email or expression of interest to email@example.com
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.