Nurse Manager | Belfast
Offering a leading national salary, your new employer is gifting you the opportunity to progress in your career and strengthen your CV working in a large facility in Belfast. With a strong regional team and hardworking staff, you will be in an ideal position to work alongside some of the best in the industry. Work within easy access to the City Centre as well as in a quiet enough location where you can ensure standards are met.
About the role:
- Permanent / Full-Time (Days)
- £50,000 – £55,000 p/a
- General Nursing | Dementia | Physical Disabilities
- Belfast, Co. Antrim
- Large Facility
- Work closely with and lead your multidisciplinary team to maintain a high level of efficiency and communication with your colleagues and managers in order to promote patient care.
- Manage both the clinical as well as the business side of the home, ensuring not only that each resident receives the highest standard of care, but also that the home remains profitable.
- Lend a friendly hand and assist in the induction and teaching of new members of staff including supervision, preceptorship training, and general questions.
- Maintain and strengthen RQIA reports, preparing for them and creating a good relationship between yourself and the RQIA.
- Ensure that each part of your home is adhering strictly to the standards laid out by all governing bodies.
- Represent and meet your employer’s commitment to providing the highest standard of care possible, ensuring that each action abides by the guidelines set out by the home and all governing bodies; do so in a respectful manner.
- Free parking
- Substantial holiday allowance
- Specialist training and development careers for career progression
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Pension scheme & Discount vouchers
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a healthcare organisation who takes care of the needs of their employees and offers you the ability to learn and progress your career.
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Click APPLY : I will receive your application and be in touch shortly after
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111