£45,000 – £50,000
Belfast (New home)
Blackfox solutions are excited to be recruiting for Nurse Manager for a brand new home that will be opening in May 2020! This fantastic, new build home will be situated in the Belfast area and will specialise in Learning Disability and Complex care.
- Provide effective leadership through sharing skills, knowledge and experience for the benefit of people receiving care and your team.
- Ensure day to day residents take part in meaningful individualised activities and that support is provided for social inclusion.
- Take part in regular clinical supervision and reflective practice sessions with line management and staff team.
- As part of the multi-disciplinary team take part in the planning, review and implementation of residents’ care.
- Ensure to maintain personal CPD and revalidation. Maintain the skills and knowledge required for effective and safe practice.
- Oversee all aspects of medication management and auditing within he home.
- Ensure residents physical, social and psychological needs are met and any assistance or care is carried out delivered without undue delay.
- At all times adhere to the Nursing and Midwifery Code.
- Keep clear and accurate records at all times.
- Provide clinical care where this is required.
- Maintain and manage resources in line with company policies and provide value for money at all times.
What we’re looking for;
- You must be a fully qualified Learning Disability, mental health or registered general nurse
- You must have a valid NMC registration
- You must have at least 5 years post qualification experience and either a management qualification or 2 years management experience
- You must have 2 years’ experience working in a learning disability or mental healthcare setting.
If you have any questions apply below and I will contact you or simply call me on 02890994111.
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.
Eligibllity- Staff Nurses, General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Learning disability, Senior Staff Nurses
1 | Call Nathaniel on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5) or 07467427686 (If 9-5 doesn’t suit)
2 | Apply below with a CV
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e (If you don’t have a CV)
Senior Recruitment Consultant