Nursing Home Manager
Establish yourself as a premier Nurse Manager in the Northern Ireland healthcare sector. With a family-run, yet highly prominent healthcare group, you will use the support of two deputy managers and 2 senior staff Nurses to facilitate good practise and healthy communication between your staff, residents, and their families. Right near the heart of Belfast, you will be in close proximity to the city, and you can count on the support of a structured support system that will provide you with the tools and assistance when necessary to be successful.
About the role:
- Permanent / Full-Time (Days)
- £40k – £50k DOE
- General Nursing | Dementia Nursing | LD Nursing
- Belfast, Co. Antrim
- Large Facility
- Work closely with and lead your multidisciplinary team to maintain a high level of efficiency and communication with your colleagues and managers in order to promote patient care.
- Manage both the clinical as well as the business side of the home, ensuring not only that each resident receives the highest standard of care, but also that the home remains profitable.
- Lend a friendly hand and assist in the induction and teaching of new members of staff including supervision, preceptorship training, and general questions.
- Maintain and strengthen RQIA reports, preparing for them and creating a good relationship between yourself and the RQIA.
- Ensure that each part of your home is adhering strictly to the standards laid out by all governing bodies.
- Represent and meet your employer’s commitment to providing the highest standard of care possible, ensuring that each action abides by the guidelines set out by the home and all governing bodies; do so in a respectful manner.
- Free parking
- Substantial paid holiday allowance
- Specialist training and development for career progression
- Pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a healthcare organisation who takes care of the needs of their employees and offers you the ability to learn and progress your career.
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Click APPLY : I will receive your application and be in touch shortly after
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111