£50,000 + Bonus’
FAO- Nurse Managers, Nursing Home Managers, Deputy Nurse Managers
Due to a career change, a rare opportunity has become available in Banbridge, working within one of the most respected and profitable employers of Nurses, in the country. To attract the best for their facility, they have increased the salary for this role. You will be working in a facility offering General Nursing and Dementia Care to their residents.
Take the leading role in both the implementation of quality care and creating and maintaining an atmosphere of respect and responsibility to each resident’s well-being. Work hard with your team to ensure that the home remains full and profitable and take advantage of working alongside some of the leading innovators in the healthcare sector in Northern Ireland.
What we’re looking for;
- You must have a valid registration with the NMC
- Managerial experience within the healthcare sector
- Substantial deputy manager experience may also be considered
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
- Valid UK Driving license
- Free parking
- Bi-annual bonus scheme
- Substantial paid holiday allowance
- Specialist training and development careers for career progression
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Pension scheme & Discount vouchers
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.
1 | Call Nathaniel on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5) or 07467427686 (If 9-5 doesn’t suit)
2 | Apply below with a CV
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e (If you don’t have a CV)