Registered Nurse | Brain Injury Unit
We are looking for Nurses who are looking to specialise and gain unique experience in the care of residents with complex needs. These needs can range from complicated physical disabilities to acquired brain injuries. In a desirable location, you will find your new working environment sophisticated and modern and able to provide you with the experience you need to continue to progress in your career. I highly encourage giving me a call on 02890994111 to discuss this role.
About the role:
- Permanent (Full time or part time)
- £17.76 per hour
- Nursing Care (Acquired brain injury)
- 31 bedded facility
- Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim
- Supportive and positive environment and team culture
- Opportunities to develop your nursing career
- Excellent professional development and training including Tracheostomy and eternal feeding
- Management of actual and potential aggression and brain injury management
- PERKS Discount Card
- Flexible working arrangements
This is a great opportunity to work for a large health care group who invest in their staff, offering training and development programmes and the ability to progress your nursing career internally.
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Contact me/Message me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/blake.davis.5492216
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Application Form : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111