Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our long standing client, to recruit an NPI Manager.
As the successful NPI Manager you will be responsible for leading a cross functional team in the development and industrialization of new products as well as customer Head of version for existing platforms.
What We Require:
- Minimum 3rd level qualification (HND or above) in a related Engineering or Technical (typically within Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics STEM) discipline with a minimum of 5 years working experience in an operational manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3rd level qualification (HND or above) in a Business / Project Management discipline with a minimum of 5 years working experience in an operational manufacturing environment.
- 7+ years working experience in a comparable people management role in an operational manufacturing environment
- Identify training needs and implement training plan to ensure team can support the needs of the business.
- Interact with all other functions at the site and support product transition to daily operations i.e Walk About Reviews.
- Develop KPI’s and the necessary governance system to ensure delivery of Company and department goals.
- Support the development of annual department goals and generate implementation plans to deliver against agreed targets.
- Lead operational product development in line with NPI process and AS9145, mitigating risks to ensure deliver per requirements.
Full Job Spec Available Upon Application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Senior Engineering Consultant