Black Fox has been selected to identify and recruit the new QA Engineer based in Belfast City Centre to enhance the team of dedicated specialists.
+ Introducing the Employer
How we shop and buy products is changing and this company is at the forefront of that change. With the creation of beautiful, simple, and affordable point of sale (POS) equipment. All backed-up with cloud-based architecture and crisply designed, intuitive software.
This is an employer on a mission – to equip independent merchants with the tools they need to flourish in their market.
This is an employer and purpose you can be proud to join.
QA Engineer – Full-time & Permanent
In City Centre Belfast
Offering up to £70,000 per annum + Bonus
As a Quality Improvement Engineer, you will support cross functional feature teams by leading / contributing to solving challenges with tooling and practices that will increase engineering productivity while maintaining high quality standards.
+ The following should come naturally to you –
- Supporting and enabling a comprehensive testing framework
- Supporting and contributing to the upkeep of a continuous integration / delivery infrastructure
- Early detection of failures within features under development
- Experience in some of the following: test automation, build infrastructure, building tools and testing frameworks
+ Reward for your efforts
- Equity Options
- Lucrative Bonus – very obtainable
- Flexible working hours
- Parental Leave
- Pension (5% contribution)
- Income and Death insurance
- Catered meals
- City Centre location (5 minutes to Europa Station)
Further information on technical abilities can be discussed during a consultation.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date.
Move our career forward | Apply Now
T | 02890 994111