Our Client is one of the largest Cloud and Managed services company based in Belfast is looking for a Cloud and Infrastructure- Network Engineer.
They are searching for a dedicated Engineer with outstanding Network experience to join their operations team and service their Cloud and Managed Services customers. Not only will you work within a team that is very supportive and close knit, but you will also be exposed to the wide variety of technologies that exist within their environment.
Network Engineer – Full-time & Permanent In Belfast
Proposed Salary | £30,000 – £40,000 annually available
What you’ll need:
- 3 years’ experience in a service/support or technical delivery role for IP telephony enterprises
- Minimum of two years working as network engineer
- A working knowledge of popular network routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Anunderstanding of Firewall vendor solutions (Palo Alto, Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, SonicWall)
- Strong understanding of (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP .
Further information on the employer, product, position and a comprehensive specification is available from Black Fox, on request.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date.
IT Recruitment Consultant
T | 02890 994111
Search: Network Engineer | Network Support | Technical Support | Cisco