County Derry / Londonderry
Mechanical maintenance engineer
Highly Competitive salary
I am seeking to recruit a mechanical maintenance engineer for a well-established manufacturing company based at the facility in County Londonderry. This fantastic opportunity comes as part of continued growth and development plans due to significate success in recent years.
Joining the highly skilled and experienced maintenance department you will be responsible for carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant and production machinery, assisting with the installations of new plant and machinery; as well as identifying and suggesting new process improvements to improve the performance of machinery.
- Mechanical Qualification or similar manufacturing/engineering discipline
- Time served in maintenance engineering role or a recent successful history in providing maintenance support
- Experience working on machinery repairs, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Strong skills and experience in mechanical systems
- Experience of welding and fabrication processes
In return; you will receive a highly competitive salary DOE, an excellent company benefits package which includes company pension, private healthcare, 30 days annual leave, continuous training opportunities and opportunities for career development and progression
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions).
Engineering Recruitment Consultant