Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our long standing client to recruit an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
Not only will you be paid a very impressive £35,000, our client will also train you up in your NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Maintenance. This really is a fantastic opportunity.
As the successful Maintenance Engineer it will be your reasonability to carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
What We Require:
- Relevant mechanical/electrical engineering qualification – NVQ/OND
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience working on mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- Repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Engineering Consultant