£30,000 – £40,000
Excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer who has gained 2+ years of experience working in a similar role to take up a key role within a modern manufacturing site.
Working alongside a highly motivated and growing team, you will be responsible for –
- Designing, developing, and testing processes for producing prototypes and long-term production of products.
- Defining quality control criteria and safety guidelines.
- Testing products and processes and evaluate results to identify problems and estimate cost of resolutions.
- Producing detailed designs and/or CAD drawings, acting as technical expert on products and processes.
- Analysing and improve existing processes and products, including updating documentation.
- A relevant qualification would be beneficial – Mechanial/Manufacturing/Electrical
- 2+ years of experience in a Design or Project role
- Proficient with AutoCAD/Solidworks
In return, you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a leading employer who continue to invest.
Apply now to find out more about this role or to discuss other roles that may be of interest!