Leading Distribution company in Armagh recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their team. Responsible for managing a small marketing team covering both traditional and digital strategies the marketing manager will be joining a company going through a period of sustained growth with ambitious plans for their marketing department.
Your day to day:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy and communication plan to support the Managing Director and sales team in line with company objectives
- Manage a marketing strategy, budget and activity calendar that will support delivery of the business strategy
- Execution of targeted campaigns, trade shows, customer events, advertisements, and promotions
- The development of direct customer marketing or communications content/material.
- Monitor, measure and communicate local results and make recommendations to continuously improve marketing strategy
- Utilize market research, identify trends and propose strategies
- Support the development of the company websites, apps, social media and digital channels
- Educate and engage sales team in support of sales objectives
- Ensure all marketing activities are customer centric and/or accelerating growth
- Develop, create and refresh product catalogues periodically for relevant business area.
- The day to day management of various third party provider services e.g. creative, digital, print, merchandising and media agencies.
- 3rd level related qualification with 3+ years in a similar role
- Strong collaboration skills to work across multiple departments while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Adobe software
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Solid analytical problem solving skills
For more information drop me through an up to date copy of your CV by clicking APPLY NOW