£Excellent Package (inc pension, educational assistance, healthcare etc)
A fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our leading global company who supply sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions.
You will join the wider Engineer team with a focus on new product & process introduction and be responsible for
- Change management
- Improvements implementation
- Actively support introduction of new products, new technologies, new processes
- Advanced Product Quality Planning Activities
- To create programs for SMT Assembly
- To undertake continuous improvement activities.
- Degree in Engineering/Manufacturing with a minimum 2:1 or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment in an engineering capacity
This is a day shift role with early Friday finish. In return you can expect an excellent package consisting of a generous salary, enhanced benefits including pension plan, educational assistance, healthcare plus fantastic long tern progression opportunities.
Full Job Spec available upon application
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change, then get in touch.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp
Senior Engineering Consultant