Black Fox Solutions are delighted to be working alongside our client, based in South Down, to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful global company.
As the successful Manufacturing Engineer you will work with the Design and Manufacturing Teams to ensure a manufacturing solution is delivered which meets and exceeds cost, quality and schedule requirements.
- Lead new programs / products through the Engineering Gate Processes to ensure on cost, on time & to specification. This includes Design Reviews, Drawing Reviews, BOM verification and Risk and Mitigation management.
- Liaison between manufacturing and design.
- Vendor support on manufacturing / design queries.
- Establish recurring and non recurring costs.
- From lessons learnt drive design for manufacture and assembly.
- Identify all tools and fixtures required to manufacture the product to the specifications and tolerances required.
- Work with operations team to drive efficiency advances by innovating our assembly & manufacturing processes
- Challenge both manufacturing and business processes.
- Ensure a safe working environment is set and maintained.
- Identify, assess feasibility and manage change for both continuous improvements and mandatory requirements.
- Demonstrate that the manufacturing process selection has delivered in terms of costs, quality and cycle times.
Full Job Spec available upon application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Engineering Consultant