£25,000 – £33,000
Blackfox solutions are working alongside a global manufacturing client to recruit an experienced manufacturing engineer due to continuous growth and success within their sector. You will play a vital role in the introduction of new products, processes and technologies as well as implementation of change management activities and the documentation required to support all NPD/change management activities.
- Support introduction of new products, new technologies, new processes, new manufacturing lines, new components and new technologies.
- Develop Specifications, plans and documentation for new product introduction and pre-launch activities
- Undertake continuous improvement activities
- Create programs for SMT Assembly
- Liase with other departments to respond to customer concerns
- A highly competitive salary based on experience
- An excellent company benefits package
- Continuous development and training opportunities
- Performance based promotion & career progression opportunities
What We’re Looking For;
- Degree educated in engineering or related sciences
- 3 Years’ experience relevant experience with SMT
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions).
Engineering Recruitment Consultant