Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our long standing client to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer.
As the successful Manufacturing Engineer you will work with the Design and Manufacturing Teams to ensure a manufacturing solution is delivered which meets and exceeds cost, quality and schedule requirements.
What We Require:
- A Degree level qualification in a relevant engineering discipline and a minimum of 2 year’s relevant engineering experience
- A higher level qualification, such as HNC/HND, in a relevant engineering discipline and 3+ years relevant engineering experience
- 5+ years relevant engineering experience with a relevant engineering qualification.
- Identify all tools and fixtures required to manufacture the product to the specifications and tolerances required.
- Work with operations team to drive efficiency advances by innovating our assembly & manufacturing processes.
- Liaison between manufacturing and design.
- Vendor support on manufacturing / design queries.
Full Job Spec Available Upon Application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you're just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Senior Engineering Consultant