Management Accountant (Maternity)
We are on the look-out for a Management Accountant to join our international client’s team in their South Down offices on a temporary basis!
Your day to day:
- Analysis of financial performance
- Monthly Inventory reporting
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial accounts
- Assisting in the end of year reports
- Aiding in the preparation of both internal and external audits
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A relevant qualification with a major accounting body
- Previous industry experience
- Previous experience with SAP accounting system is desirable
- Previous experience in the implementation of process chances
- IT skills, particularly Excel
- Willingness to travel between company sites in South Down and Co Meath.
If you are interested in this role, or you want to have a confidential chat about it, click APPLY NOW and we’ll have a chat!