Maintenance Technician (Days)
£23,000 – £26,000
Maintenance Technician is required to join an established and successful family owned company based in Lisburn to cover their evening shift. Ideally, you will be a time-served maintenance technician, with experience working on machinery repairs, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment.
A recognisable brand; established now in their 4th decade of business, has consistently grown with the industry in Northern Ireland, supplying a diverse product portfolio to clients across the UK and Ireland. Placing great importance on the training, professional acknowledgment and development of their staff, this is a great company to work for, with several accreditations for their Investment in People.
A salary of £22,000 – £24,000 will be made available to candidates who wish to work on their day shift, between 7am – 3pm.
Benefits to you :
- You will be working for a company who place paramount important on the progression of the skill level of their staff, through methods of NVQ programmes and management up skilling programmes; you will be given the opportunity to progress your career.
- You will work with a team of skilled engineers, who will be able to lend their expertise and experience
- You will have easy access to your facility, close to the motorway and main roads, minimising travel time for surrounding areas
Is this the right position for you?
- Are you a time served maintenance technician, with 4 years experience (inclusive of apprenticeship)?
- Do you have experience carrying out machinery repairs?
- Do you have fault finding skills?
- Do you want to work for a company, who will treat you as a valued asset, rather than just another set of hands?
If this sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us. #LetTheFoxHelp
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,
Senior Engineering Consultant