Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our client based in Carrickfergus, to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
This position comes as part of the continuous growth within an already multi-national company, providing further opportunities for personal development and real career progression.
Responsible for planned & reactive maintenance, installations, servicing and necessary repairs on all manufacturing equipment and Machinery within their impressive County Antrim facility.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- A salary of £32,500 per year
- A fantastic premium pension scheme
- Overtime opportunities which is paid at time & a half and double time on a Sunday
- Transparent career progression opportunities within a multi-national business
What We Require:
- NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in electrical maintenance
- Time-served electrical engineer
- Previous experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- Proven knowledge and experience of fault finding and repair, e.g. servo drives, PLCs
- Knowledge and experience of the implementation of good health, safety and environmental practice
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone (02890 994111) and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp
Senior Engineering Consultant