Maintenance Engineer (Days)
£30,000 – £35,000
Black Fox Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a specialist manufacturer who provide a unique solution to a wide range of sectors. They are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to be based at their busy facilities in Co. Down with the goal of ensuring machine & plant downtime is minimised.
Reporting into the Maintenance Manager you will play a key role in supporting maintenance activities across their facilities, duties within will include;
- Electrical & Mechanical maintenance
- Gathering, examination and analysis of machinery and equipment reliability
- equipment/process failures studies
- Root cause failure analysis to avoid future failures
- Originates and develops analysis information to rapidly repair equipment by studying operating and repair manuals
- Acquires failure data and prepares maintenance plans for restoring equipment to operating condition in a minimum amount of time
- Makes recommendations for improving the repair cycle
- Provides manning level forecasts for supervisors and estimates duration of outages
- A relevant mechanical/electrical qualification
- 3+ years of experience in a maintenance/service role
- Sound knowledge of health & safety
In return, you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a leading employer who continue to invest.
Apply now to find out more about this role or to discuss other roles that may be of interest!