£32000 – £45000
A leader in the FMCG sectors have a current requirement for a Maintenance Technician (both electrical and mechanical available) to join their Dungannon facility on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
- Providing knowledge, experience and support to install, maintain and repair production and ancillary equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Carrying out reactive maintenance as required
- Identifying and implementing improvements on equipment
- Maintaining appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- Working on either day, evening or rotating shifts to ensure production requirements are met
- While the role is that of a maintenance technician, it does involve the use of other skills such as mechanical fitting to be able to complete tasks around the production machinery.
- A time served maintenance engineer with 2+ years’ experience within a factory/FMCG environment
- Electrical/Mechanical fault finding, maintenance and installation.
- Self-motivating with ability to work on own initiative
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player, able to communicate effectively at all levels
Pick up the phone and call us to discuss the salary and working hours in more detail, this is not an opportunity you want to miss out on!
Black Fox Solutions