£37,500 – £40,000
I am seeking to recruit an electrical maintenance engineer for a market leading FMCG manufacturing company who have grown to be one of Northern Ireland’s largest private sector businesses.
Joining the multi-skilled and experienced maintenance team you will be responsible for;
- Preventative & reactive maintenance of production machinery across the facility
- Fault finding & repairs on all plant and equipment
- Repairs and maintenance of PLC controlled machinery
- Installation of three phase and single-phase motors
Qualifications & Experience Required;
- Must be fully time served as an electrician or electrical maintenance engineer
- Experience with electrical fault finding
- Fault finding experience on automated machinery
- Must be able to read electrical drawings
- Must have experience with three & single-phase motors
- Experience of PLC controlled machinery
- Experience of high voltage distribution systems
- Experience within a Food Processing Industry is desirable
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions).
Engineering Recruitment Consultant