£31000 – £32000 (£16ph)
Black Fox are working closely with an engineering client that provide services in the UK, Ireland and America. Sectors include engineering, automotive, aerospace, manufacturing, marine and heritage industries.
As a successful candidate you will be working within the aerospace industry dealing with machine breakdown’s effectively, duties associated with planned preventative maintenance, repairs on production machinery including PLC controlled machinery and participate in fault finding of equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
To be considered for this position you will be
- Time served electrician with at least 3 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
- Fault finding experience on automated machinery
- Strong diagnostic skills and able to read engineering drawings
- Experience in fault finding PLC’s and Instrumentation
Working hours will be on a 3-week rotation as follows
- Week 1 : Sunday, Monday & Tuesday 7pm : 7.30am
- Week 2 : Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 7pm : 7.30am
- Week 3 : Monday : Friday 11am : 7pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Northern Irelands most recognizable manufacturing companies that comes with an attractive benefits package.
Black Fox Solutions