We’re delighted to be working with a leading NI employer who are recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Greater Belfast.
Your day to day:
- Ensure on time collections with final destinations across UK, Ireland, Europe and Rest of the World
- Endeavour to secure the ‘best deals’ to reduce overall company costs and guarantee delivery within set timeframes.
- Arrange freight deliveries in accordance with shipping hazardous goods guidelines
- Deliver excellent customer service and precise communication to customers
- Arrange international freight deliveries, processing all associated legislative paper work
- Work to daily, weekly, monthly targets
- Take full ownership of transport function and when required make and justify on the spot decisions.
- Communicate effectively with internal production, dispatch and sales departments
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- 3rd level qualification (preferred)
- Proven experience in negotiating with couriers/ shipping firms
If this role sounds of interest click the APPLY button and forward your CV, or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.