Logistics Administrator needed for large-scale construction company based in Newry, offering a competitive salary and career growth.
Logistics Administrator (maternity)
£19,000 – £25,000
My client, a leading commercial construction company with a global presence, seek an individual to join them on a 9-12-month maternity contract as a Logistics Administrator.
- Organise shipping schedules to and from UK and Europe
- Liaise with production to increase efficiency of freight movements
- Communicate with drivers daily
- Maintain clear record of freight movements
- Regulatory paper work and other administration
You will demonstrate;
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office and Excel experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication
- Clean driver’s license
For a confidential chat on the position please call and ask for Michael Irwin.