Clinical Lead Nurse
£37,500 – £39,000
FAO- Staff Nurses, General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Unit Managers, Nurse Managers, Deputy Nurse Managers, Sister/Charge Nurses
You will be working in a purpose-built, modern facility, with fantastic views due to the location. This role allows you an excellent opportunity to work closely with senior management to learn and develop valuable skills and take advantage of this opportunity to further your career.
- Work closely with and lead your multidisciplinary team to maintain a high level of efficiency and communication with your colleagues and managers in order to promote patient care.
- Create, evaluate, and adhere to all nursing care plans in cooperation with the resident, resident’s family, and your superiors.
- Lend a friendly hand and assist in the induction and teaching of new members of staff including supervision, preceptorship training, and general questions.
- Assess and provide medication to each individual, based on their specific care plan, at the appropriate times.
- Represent and meet your employer’s commitment to providing the highest standard of care possible, ensuring that each action abides by the guidelines set out by the home and all governing bodies; do so in a respectful manner.
- Free parking
- Substantial holiday allowance : 33 days
- Award winning training and development careers for career progression
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Pension scheme
- NMC re-validation support
1 | Call Nathaniel on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5) or 07467427686 (If 9-5 doesn’t suit)
2 | Apply below with a CV
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e (If you don’t have a CV)
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.